I'm really looking forward to a webcast titled "The Porous Castle: Next Generation Application Attacks" by Nitesh Dhanjani. I spoke to Nitesh and he said it was OK for me to say that he'll be revealing details of a very cool zero-day on an extremely well known web site.
Nitesh will discuss the impact of some emerging application level attacks including the following:
* Setting the stage for Inside-Out attacks: Cross Site Request Forgery
* The web browser as the new operating system and what it means to application security
* Case Study: Safari Carpet Bomb and file stealing
* Cloud computing and web application security
* Case Study: The Amazon EC2 platform
* Mashup galore: The next generation web platforms
* Case Study: Facebook API security vulnerability
Sign up here!