(ISC)²® Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®) CBK® Education Program
This course will help you advance your software development expertise by ensuring you're properly prepared to take on the constantly evolving vulnerabilities exposed in the SDLC. It will train you on every phase of the software lifecycle detailing security measures and best practices for each phase. The CSSLP® Education Program is for all the stakeholders involved in software development. By taking this course, not only will you enhance your ability to develop software with more assurance you will understand how to build security within each phase of the software lifecycle.
The comprehensive (ISC)2 CSSLP® CBK® Education program covers the following domains:
- Secure Software Concepts - security implications in software development
- Secure Software Requirements - capturing security requirements in the requirements gathering phase
- Secure Software Design - translating security requirements into application design elements CSSLP Man
- Secure Software Implementation/Coding - unit testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack, and developing secure code and exploit mitigation
- Secure Software Testing - integrated QA testing for security functionality and resiliency to attack
- Software Acceptance - security implication in the software acceptance phase
- Software Deployment, Operations, Maintenance and Disposal - security issues around steady state operations and management of software
Please note that the price of tuition does NOT include the CSSLP® exam.
SANS Hosted are a series of classes presented by other educational providers to complement your needs for training outside of our current course offerings.
|Who Should Attend|
|About Course Provider|
(ISC)2 is the largest not-for-profit membership body of certified information security professionals worldwide, with over 70,000 members in more than 135 countries. Globally recognized as the Gold Standard, (ISC)2 issues the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®) and related concentrations, as well as the Certified Secure Software Lifecycle Professional (CSSLP®), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP®), and Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®) credentials to qualifying candidates. (ISC)2's certifications are among the first information technology credentials to meet the requirements of ANSI/ISO/IEC Standard 17024. (ISC)2offers education programs and services based on its CBK®, a compendium of information security topics. For more information, visit the (ISC)2 web site.
*CPE/CMU credits not offered for the SelfStudy delivery method